NEW CLASS TIME

I have had requests for a mid morning class but I have never been able to make it work until now.  I finally have some spots to try it out.
So starting next week April 24th.  I will be running a Tue/Fr 9:30-10:30am bootcamp class.  I still have space available so let me know if you want to sign up.
This round goes 4 weeks and is $70.  You will receive your own folder with nutrition/wellness info I have put together as well as each week a healthy recipe to try out.
Check out my bootcamp tab on the right for more info on classes otherwise email me with any questions.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: