CLASSES

Hi everyone,
My regular classes have still been going strong.  We started outdoor bootcamp last week and are loving every minute of it :)   It's not too late to join us so let me know if you want in.  Remember these are ladies only classes and I have ladies of various fitness levels so don't be afraid to try it!
I'm also still doing a few in studio classes:  Tuesday 9:15am barre and Saturday 7:30am a mix class of either weights and barre or cardio, weights and barre.   Sometimes I have a Friday 9:15am bootcamp style class in studio too.  All of those classes you can purchase a punchcard for or do a drop in rate.
I don't update this blog that often so please feel free to check in with my at any time.   I hope you are all enjoying this fabulous sunshine.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: