SUMMER CLASSES

Hi everyone,  we just started our 2nd round of outdoor botcamp classes for the summer and are having a blast!  I still do my 7:30am barre class on Saturdays as long as we are not camping and the kids don't have sports so you can feel free to check in with me about class if you are interested.   I have been unable to do the mid morning week day classes b/c of lack of childcare but those will be back in the fall.   I hope you are all having a fabulous summer and I would love to hear from you.  So feel free to shoot me an email, FB or text (text is the best way, I have been finding out that I don't always get everyone's emails)

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: