CLASSES

Hey ladies - as this current round of bootcamp is coming to a close we are gearing up for the next round and at this time I have some spots open.    Start date is Monday, March 7th.  No class Monday, April 4th and Wed, April 6th.  Those 2 classes will be made up at the end for a total of 8 weeks of classes.
Also, I don't always post on here but make sure to "like" me on FB https://www.facebook.com/Designed-To-Be-Fit-Personal-Training-Studio-161279450561846/?ref=bookmarks   where I announce other classes.
I do one to two ( 2 most of the time) 9:15am classes a week on weekdays and I have barre Saturday's at 7:30am.
This week 9:15's:
Monday: Barre (yesterday)
Friday: Buns and Guns
Let me know if you have questions on anything or would like to reserve your spot.


Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: