Barre classes

Just a reminder that my regular Barre class times are Tuesdays at 6am and Saturdays at 7:30am.  I also quite regularly do Thursdays at 9:30am (this class time will not be held during spring break) and sometimes add an afternoon or evening class when my schedule allows (really all depends on the kids school and sports schedule).  I announce class additions on my FB page so please make sure to "like" it and check in on it often to check for announcement's.  Anytime you would like to come to class just contact me to reserve your spot.
Also remember bootcamp classes are held year round so anytime you want to join in let me know and I can tell you what I have going on.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: