MUDS TO SUDS

Last weekend a group of some of my friends from class and some of their family members participated in the Muds To Suds in Ferndale.  What a blast.  Here are a few pictures from the event.



 






I think we all had a great time and hope to do it again next year with maybe even some more people on our team.  Thanks to: Jessica Jager, Missy VanderYacht, Corey King and her family, Amy Ritter and her family, my hubby Jeromy, Alison Nolte, Angela Allen and her hubby, and Mandi Hamilton.  What a good bonding adventure!!   By the way it is almost 1 week later and I am finally almost pink free in my hair...just a touch left.  Thanks Missy :)

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: