MOTIVATION

Motivation is such a key to working out.  Find something that drives you and focus on that.   Whether it is fitting in a certain pair of jeans, or wearing a bikini again or just being able to walk up that flight of stair without feeling winded, those are the things that will push you.   For me, it is a recent quote I found in a magazine that pushes me "Do it for those who can't".   I have a special needs child, who among other things, cannot walk, so thinking of him can push me through the last mile of my run.   Having motivational people around you can be key as well, whether it be a family member verbally motivating you or a friend working out with you or maybe I will have that honor of pushing you through a hard workout it is up to you!   Best of luck!

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: